B&W Photo of Higinbotham Hall
Chief Justice G. Higinbotham declared the building open on 7th May, 1887 & it was to serve as Brighton Library to 1978
From 1952 the part of ground floor of the building was used as a Baby Health Centre until Marion Taylor Health Centre was built next door to
Parlament Stret
In 1956 a Childrens Librasry wa sestablished upstairs.
From November 1980 the downstairs section of the building became the permanent headquarters of the Brighton Red Cross & Citizens Advice
Bureau