Skip to main content
Primitive Methodist Chapel-Brighton
Primitive Methodist Chapel-Brighton
Archives
B&W photograph of the Methodist Chapel that no longer stands on the corner of Wilson and Carpenter Streets. It's foundation stone dated 1851 is now incorporated in the fence of the new dwelling on the site.
Title:
Primitive Methodist Chapel-Brighton
Level of description:
Item
Type of materials:
Graphic materials
Access restrictions:
NOP
Topics:
Record types:
PH
Record number:
1272064
0