Skip to main content
Black Rock House
Black Rock House
c.1920s
Archives
B & W photograph 11.5 x 18cm. The main gates and part of the bluestone walls of Black Rock House. Built for Charles Ebden in 1858 this property was purchased by the City of Sandringham in 1974. It is now maintained by Bayside City Council. It is classified by the National Trust and on the Register of the National Estate.
Title:
Black Rock House
Date of work:
c.1920s
Search dates:
01 Jan 1920 - 31 Dec 1929
Reference number:
2hisbui2
Level of description:
Item
Type of materials:
Graphic materials
Access restrictions:
NOP
Record types:
PH
Record number:
1272104
0