Skip to main content
John Knox Presbyterian church-Brighton
John Knox Presbyterian church-Brighton
Archives
B&W photograph of church designed by Charles Webb and opened 1876. It is now under the jurisdiction of the Uniting Church. It stands on the corner of North Rd and New St.
Title:
John Knox Presbyterian church-Brighton
Level of description:
Item
Type of materials:
Graphic materials
Access restrictions:
NP
Topics:
Record types:
PH
Record number:
1272183
0