Skip to main content
Sandringham Golf Club House
Sandringham Golf Club House
1907
Archives
Colour postcard, 13 x 8.5cm. This postcard shows the Sandringham Golf Club House located on the corner of Fernhill Road and Victoria Street. It opened on 27 July 1901. The Golf Club moved in 1931 to Cheltenham Road, Black Rock.
Title:
Sandringham Golf Club House
Date of work:
1907
Search dates:
01 Jan 1907 - 31 Dec 1907
Reference number:
6golf1
Level of description:
Item
Type of materials:
Graphic materials
Access restrictions:
NP
Record types:
PH
Record number:
1272198
0