Skip to main content
State School, Sandringham
State School, Sandringham
[n.d.]
Archives
Coloured postcard, 8.5 x 13.5cm. This school was opened on 6 August 1855 with 11 boys and 9 girls enrolled. Originally known as Gypsy Village School, this name continued until 1890. This building was built in 1885 or 1886 when 72 children attended the school.
Title:
State School, Sandringham
Date of work:
[n.d.]
Reference number:
6sch1
Level of description:
Item
Type of materials:
Graphic materials
Access restrictions:
NP
Record types:
PH
Record number:
1272215
0