Skip to main content
Sandringham Court House, Abbott Street, Sandringham
Sandringham Court House, Abbott Street, Sandringham
c.1995
Archives
Colour photograph, 13 x 18cm. This courthouse was designed by the Chief Architect of the Public Works Department, Percy Everett, and built in 1944. It was closed in 1993 and demolished in 2007.
Title:
Sandringham Court House, Abbott Street, Sandringham
Date of work:
c.1995
Search dates:
01 Jan 1995 - 31 Dec 1995
Reference number:
6court1
Level of description:
Item
Type of materials:
Graphic materials
Access restrictions:
NP
Topics:
Record types:
PH
Record number:
1272682
0